Downloads & Links
Fusion Energy and the ITER Project, the Next Step to a Sustainable Future. Dr. Barry Green. Podcast of a public lecture at the National Museum, Canberra for the Australian National University,10 August, 2006
EFDA Information pack : ENERGY BOOKLET A 60 page booklet that was prepared by the European Fusion Development Agreement for secondary schools.
Plasma physics: an introductory survey, Dr Barry Green, Journal of the Royal Society of Western Australia, 96: 1–6, 2013
Major Fusion Organisations
- International Thermonuclear Experimental Reactor (ITER)
- Institute of Plasma Physics, Chinese Academy of Sciences, Hefei, Anhui Province, China
- South Western Institute of Physics, Chengdu, Sichuan Province, China
- Commissariat a L'Energie Atomique Assoc. Euratom-CEA, Paris, France.
- Japan Atomic Energy Agency, Naka Fusion Institute, Japan
- National Institute for Fusion Science NIFS, Toki City, Japan.
- UK Fusion Center at Culham (UKAEA) Oxfordshire
- Joint European Torus , Culham, Oxfordshire
- Institute for Plasma Physics , Julich, Germany
- Max-Planck-Institut fur Plasmaphysik , Garching, Germany
- DOE Office of Science and Office of Fusion Energy Sciences , USA
- Princeton Plasma Physics Laboratory in particular the fusion research projects , USA
- National Fusion R&D Center , Korea (Link to be updated)
- Institute for Plasma Research , India
- National Fusion Research Institute , Korea
- European Commission Fusion Research
- European Fusion Development Agreement
- Russian Federation partner for ITER (in Russian)
- COSNet - the ARCA Complex Open Systems Research Network
"Characterising and analysing complex systems for explanation, prediction and control"
- NOVA website on fusion
Comprehensive news and information on fusion energy available at http://fire.pppl.gov/